I'm originally from South Dakota and my husband, BJ, is from Wilson, Michigan. We each moved to this area for our jobs and I guess you could say we met each other somewhere in the middle. We have been married for 5 years and have two amazing children! They are as full of energy as can be and truly blessings to our lives. I quit my job as a social worker shortly after Kenlyn was born, dabbled in licensed home daycare for 3 years and am now a stay at home mom with a mobile spa and relaxation business from my home. BJ is an ironworker and loves the work he does. He may not always love the jobsites he's on but he truly does love the work he does. He's worked in and around the Twin Cities and Iowa "hanging iron", walking those narrow beams high above the rest of the world piecing those monster structures together. We've lived in Maple Lake, MN, for almost 6 years and are still happy to have a small town outside of the city!
No comments:
Post a Comment