Kenlyn playing in the dandelions
Landon's first 4-wheeler ride
Well, I'm getting better! It's only been about 3 1/2 months since the last posting. Haha! Hope everyone is doing well! Our Summer seems to have just flown by as usual! Kenlyn has been to 4 parades this summer and I think she's stocked up on enough candy that she's not even going to need to go trick-or-treating this Halloween. (But don't tell her that) We traveled over to the U.P. for Memorial Day and spend the holiday with BJ's side of the family. Great to see everyone and it was really nice to get out of town for a few days. Grandpa Paul, Grandma Mary, Uncle Scott, Auntie Angie, and counsins Alissa and Mylie came to visit for a few days in July. Scott and his family went over to the Mall of America to play for a day and Grandpa and Grandma went to the Amaze'n Farm with Kenlyn, Landon and I. BJ and Scott got in some fishing but weren't able to bring in the monster Muskie that they were drooling for. Haha! We all spent a day at the lake and the guys took Kenlyn and Alissa fishing for some pan fish. Kenlyn caught her first fish with her Dora pole and she was so proud. Both Kenlyn and Landon had swimming lessons this Summer. Kenlyn loves the water but still is a little disillusioned by where the bottom of the pool actually is I think. She kept saying,"Let go mama. I can do it." Gotta love that preschooler independence! Landon just had a blast splashing and splashing. I think he just wanted to see how much splash he could create. It was a lot of fun. BJ has been busy with work. He's working on a project at the airport. His brother, Andy, has been staying with us since the end of May and is working with BJ's company. They've both had some pretty hot and miserable days in the heat lately. No fun! Andy has just fit in like another member of the household. Kenlyn worries when "Uncle Andy" isn't home from work when daddy comes home. :o) I've still had the daycare going and with the increase of costs and with me having such a small group we've decided it's time to close the doors and I will be ending my daycare services, at least for the time being, at the end of this month. It's somewhat of a bittersweet decision I guess. We are enjoying the last hot days of Summer and hope that everyone else is as well. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment